Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My ecstacy..



Valentine was the day,
when i first confessed my love face to face
and revealed all my love towards you.
Spending time with you on Valentine,
i could consider myself the most lucky human-being living on earth.
Having you by my side make me feel like i am whole again.
The moment when you lay your head down on my chest hearing my heart-beat beating faster and faster,
the moment when you hugg me tight and never let me go,
the moment you hold my hand real hard,
the moment i receieved a peck from you on the cheek,
you made gravity lose hold of me.
And I'm loving every minute of it,
Its like I'm born again every time I breath in so.
You never know how grateful i am to have you,
words could never decribe how i feel.
Just wanna let you know that,
"I love you"
And yes,i really do!
<33
-
-

Ben



3 comments:

serenayap said...

*awws*
but you're not really good at poetry though haha! infact you really suck ahahah! im so mean! anyways. is that wats you guys made? in the picture

ben said...

look!i know i suck,i admit i suck but you dont have to go straight to the point right?Your pissing me off you *&^%$#@!

serenayap said...

joking only lah k? sorry