While everybody having their legs shivering to face the day today in school,
worrying that their lives after today is ruined.
Sweats pouring down like rain onto the cement floor of the classroom,
kept asking each other whether is your parents here yet.
So not prepare to hear the worse from the warden of the class.
Today is report card day..and...
I FREAKING OVERSLEPT!
Great,i'm dead.
worrying that their lives after today is ruined.
Sweats pouring down like rain onto the cement floor of the classroom,
kept asking each other whether is your parents here yet.
So not prepare to hear the worse from the warden of the class.
Today is report card day..and...
I FREAKING OVERSLEPT!
Great,i'm dead.
But i got an reasonable excuse for teacher for not coming which is no one gives a shit about my report card..Yeap,its a lie.I'm still dead.
*jumps in joy*
*jumps in joy*
0 comments:
Post a Comment