Here i am wishing my Baby,
Happy 5th month Anniversary! :)
Hard times,dramas,obstacles..countless we've been through but here we are,still standing strong :)
Thank you for being the reason my heart smiles :)
I love you for being the reason my smiles are visible all day long :)
For your smile i don't mind walking thousand miles :)
Just want you to know that my feelings for you will never ever go vary. :)
Happy 5th Anniversary! :D
I love you you you,you!
Happy 5th month Anniversary! :)
Hard times,dramas,obstacles..countless we've been through but here we are,still standing strong :)
Thank you for being the reason my heart smiles :)
I love you for being the reason my smiles are visible all day long :)
For your smile i don't mind walking thousand miles :)
Just want you to know that my feelings for you will never ever go vary. :)
Happy 5th Anniversary! :D
I love you you you,you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment