The picture was torn.
In pieces my eyes refuse to look at.
Barely able to accept that sudden incident.
Then,you pick up every piece.
You fix the torn picture.
Turned into a combined pieces of puzzle.
You placed it in a frame.
I wonder how it would change anything.
And all you said is, "nothing change.
Because my feelings will always be the same.
The picture maybe torn and those are little ups and downs of life.
It's not even a picture but a puzzle.
Put it together like we live this very life together.
Frame it up because our love is sealed.
I love you.
Always and Forever."
In pieces my eyes refuse to look at.
Barely able to accept that sudden incident.
Then,you pick up every piece.
You fix the torn picture.
Turned into a combined pieces of puzzle.
You placed it in a frame.
I wonder how it would change anything.
And all you said is, "nothing change.
Because my feelings will always be the same.
The picture maybe torn and those are little ups and downs of life.
It's not even a picture but a puzzle.
Put it together like we live this very life together.
Frame it up because our love is sealed.
I love you.
Always and Forever."
0 comments:
Post a Comment